The Smoky Beast XL is used by restaurants, catering service providers and hobby chefs who need to cater for tens or hundreds of people. Given the capacity of the oven, it is possible to cook more than 200 servings of meat at a time.
The reddish brown colour of Cor-Ten steel is matched with stainless steel details, this means that Smoky Beast XL BBQ-smoker clearly stands out for its impressive appearance among its competitors. It catches even more eyes with its sheer size, the taste of food prepared with the smoker however melts hearts. Firewood gives more smoky taste, grill briquette less but you can combine both.
Technical specifications of BBQ-Smoker:
Price includes all extras: coal baths (2x), module for grill briquette, built-in shelves and a grate cleaning brush. No additional cost for accessories now or in the future.
- BBQ-Smoker is made of 3 mm Cor-Ten steel, it weighs 200 kg.
- Delivered as assembled, just the stacks need to be secured after delivery.
- The cooking space and the fireplace are separable, stacks are separable.
• BBQ-smoker is not coloured.
- The frame of the smoker has wheels with a diameter of 10 cm, this enables the smoker to be rolled on hard ground.
- Unbreakable hinges (made of 5mm stainless steel).
• Two grates on different planes with following dimensions: 118×60 cm and 118×50 cm. Material is stainless steel. The total area of the two grates in this model is 12 900 cm2 (1.29 m2).
• Capacity: The smoker can hold up to 70 kg of meat at a time.
- Stacks on each side ensure the even distribution of heat.
• Water is added to the water bath through a special pipe and the smoker does not need to be opened for that.
- Grease drains out of the smoker along a drain and drips into a special drip bucket.
• Both stacks have dampers at the top of them to regulate the temperature inside the smoker.
• The BBQ-smoker has an external thermometer (on a scale of 0-120 C).
• Depth of the fireplace is 48 cm, the bottom of it is a grate of cast iron.
• The front of the fireplace has a 20×20 cm cooktop for heating mop-sauces.
• The door can be locked in two positions – this offers a good way for regulating temperature.
- Door of the fireplace has a double wall and it is thus more heat-resistant.
About the material of the BBQ-Smoker: Cor-Ten steel is almost pure carbon steel, but it has been processed to provide a weatherproof coating on its surface to withstand any weather. The surface layer is originally reddish brown (rust-like in colour), turning darker over time. When used properly, the Cor-Ten steel is vivid, long-lasting and maintenance-free withstanding passage of time in a unique way.
COR-TEN® products can be stored outdoors all year round. Does not require storage.
COR-TEN® Steel products seasoning instructions